Owen McGrann. Idealistic pragmatist.
The Book on owen
- Protecting Families with Solid, Comprehensive Estate Planning since 2009
- Experienced protecting families who are just starting out, those somewhere in the middle, and those attaining high net worth
- Protecting high net worth families, including federal estate and generation tax planning and domestic asset protection planning.
- Expertise in business succession planning.
- Organ transplant survivor.
- Founder of McGrannLAW LLC, a firm dedicated to startups and small businesses.
- Work featured on numerous podcasts, including The Law Entrepreneur.
- Co-author of Pennsylvania Premises Liability, published by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute.
- Gleeful musician.
- Thought leader on value based pricing legal models.
- Six-time defending champion Pennsylvania SuperLawyer Rising Star! (If you’re into awards.)
- Contributor to DigiCounsel, presenting on Value Based Billing.
- Continuing Education Presenter for Attorneys, Judges, Financial Advisors, Bankers, Insurance Professionals.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Binghamton University, MA in English
- Denison University, BA in Philosophy and English
Why do I do estates work?
Because I love someone
and know how important this is!
MY WIFE AUDRA HATES TO HAVE HER PHOTO TAKEN, AND
HATES IT WHEN I PUT PHOTOS OF HER ON THE WEB, SO HERE’S A PHOTO
WITH WINNIE, OUR OLDER AIREDALE, AS THE STAR!
Click Here to schedule your free discovery call
Pittsburgh | Pine Township | Fox Chapel