Wendy Witt. Verified sage.
Hello Hello! It’s Wendy here.
Nice to meet you!
When Owen McGrann and I talked about creating this firm, he wisely asked what was most important to me.
What was important about our work, the business we would create, and the people we would help?
My answer led to my self-proclaimed title, Ambassador of Impact and Joy. 🙂
That’s what’s important to me when I’m making a decision of where to invest my time, energy, and money.
Impact and joy.
Back in the day, I first became an estate planning attorney when I sought to protect my own family. I was pregnant with my third child, Drew, who now serves as a US Marine, so you know this was a long time ago!
I cared that all three of my children were protected; I wanted to make sure my husband, Joe, had the legal support and guidance he needed. I wanted – and needed – peace of mind that all would be okay.
As Joe and I got our comprehensive estate plan in place, I discovered the true magic of estate planning and how it’s used to protect families all over the world. Those without these protections are left vulnerable and bad stuff can happen.
Even with young children at the time, I had to be part of the estate planning world.
One of my favorite moments was when a young mother said to me,
“I don’t worry anymore; if something happens, I’ll call Wendy.”
This is why some 23 years later I remain in the estate planning world and I protect good people like you.
The Book on Wendy
- Protecting Families with Solid, Comprehensive Estate Planning since 1999
- Attorney Licensed in both Pennsylvania and Florida for Snowbirds
- Experienced protecting families who are just starting out, those somewhere in the middle, and those attaining high net worth
- Protecting families with estates up to $500 million, including federal estate and generation tax planning and domestic asset protection planning.
- Mindset Mentor and Certified Success Principles Trainer
- International Law Firm Business Strategist
- Founder of Million Dollar Attorney®, a private consulting firm designed to tilt the legal universe toward wellness and to help lawyers help more people..
- Guidance Seen on ABC, Fox, CBS, NBC, Forbes, ABA, Huffington Post, PBA, PBI, the Pennsylvania Lawyer, the Experts Institute, WealthCounsel, InterActive Legal, and Attorneys.org
- American Bar Association Article Writer
- Co-Author, Life Lessons in Success
- National CE Presenter for Attorneys, Judges, Financial Advisors, Bankers, Insurance Professionals
- Former Hospice Volunteer; Community Volunteer
- Former Senior Executive, Wealth Counsel
- Temple University School of Law, LLM Taxation, candidate
- The Dickinson School of Law, cum laude
- Susquehanna University, summa cum laude
Why do I do estates work?
Because I love someone
and know how important this is!
HERE’S MY FAMILY:
MY HUSBAND JOE; ME; KIRA, MY DAUGHTER WRITING NOVELS
IN PARIS; AND MY SON, DREW, A MARINE!
Book your free discovery call now!
Click Here to schedule your free discovery call
4108 Spruce Road Gibsonia, PA 15044